Installing a Photovoltaic Grid-Connect Solar System will save you hundreds of dollars off your electricity bill each year, as well as shield you from further increases to the cost of power. However with so many different solar companies, system sizes, panels and inverters to choose from, how do you know which company to trust or what solar system will best suit your energy needs?
We know it can be confusing and it’s often helpful to have an understanding of how solar systems work. We explain the process in simple, easy to understand terms here. Our solar energy consultants are trained to help you find the most efficient and cost effective solution for your home. We have a great range of high quality solar products.
WHAT SIZE SYSTEM WILL YOU NEED?
The system size depends on your goals and budget. A standard 1.5kW Photovoltaic Grid-Connect Solar System will produce an average of 7 – 8kWh per day. The average house requires approximately 15 – 20kWh per day, therefore a saving of 30% – 40% off the power bill for the average household with this system.
WHY CHOOSE NQ SOLAR?
NQ Solar is a local owned company based in Cairns and Townsville, specialising in the supply and installation of photovoltaic grid-connect solar systems, servicing North Queensland from Cape York & the Torres Straits to Mackay. We specialise in clean, green, renewable power for your home or business and sell photovoltaic grid connect solar power systems, stand-alone solar systems, hot water heat pumps, generators, regulators, and anything else required for small to large energy systems.
- We are dedicated to providing our customers with personalised service and quality products at an affordable price.
- We provide our customers with technical information and advice from experienced qualified staff.
- Our staff can configure panels and inverters to suit your individual energy and budget requirements.
- Our experienced team of dedicated, accredited designers and installers will install the system, eliminating wholesaler profit margins – hence you pay less.
- We use only the highest quality products and are a Clean Energy Council Accredited Installer.
- We are with you the whole way from supply to installation and on-going service.
NQ Solar offer free, no obligation site visits and quotations. Our qualified technicians are available to visit your premise to answer all of your questions about switching to solar, and provide you with a system specifically suited to your individual energy needs and budget.
If you have any questions regarding any of the above information our Common Questions page has a treasure trove of information or you can call our friendly staff on 1800 677 6527.
For more information or to arrange a free site visit, please contact us on 1800 NQ SOLAR (1800 677 6527).